Corsair Community

Asus 3090 Strix Hydro X Block Availability

HK-47

Does anyone happen to know when stock will be available for 3090 Strix Hydro x GPU block? Its the last part I need to start on my Corsair Hydro X custom loop. Also how has this block been for anyone else using it?

Does anyone happen to know when stock will be available for 3090 Strix Hydro x GPU block? Its the last part I need to start on my Corsair Hydro X custom loop. Also how has this block been for anyone else using it?

Block is really nice, and easy to mount. I just completed a loop with it. Dont know your location, but here in Denmark it was quite easy to get hold off. I found a couple of online resellers with stock and bought it. Dont wait for the Corsair store to stock it.

Build here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/192404664@N06/shares/r38d50

Edited by MADRGB

I'm in Florida US. The local shop in my town performance-pcs.com is out of the strix model and every retailer online in the US has no stock for the strix version. Your build come out nice looking! I emailed PCS.com to ask them when they would get stock and they don't know. Hopefully I can find one soon.

I ended up finding one new in box on ebay for 139$ US. Hopefully I have all the parts that I ordered by next weekend and I can finish converting my build to custom cooling. I orderd 420, 280 radiator and d5 pump from corsair. I was going with soft tubing but went with the EK 5/8 matte black tubing and fittings because corsair didn't offer black tubing. Hopefully this runs cool and quiet.