Corsair Community

ICUE Profile Import Crash

Wartman

Hey everyone,

Having an issue where when I try to import profiles icue will crash and not re-open. I'm on the lastest version of ICUE, brand new windows install. I'm trying to import profiles from Alex Krastevs site. I can get a few to work, such as Void and Arctic, but 90% of them crash ICUE. Even the newer ones like Enigma etc crash. Any ideas? Thanks!

What that means is the profiles you are attempting to import are to old and are not compatible with the current version of iCUE.

Hi, just wanted to post an update. This turned out not to be the issue. I had 6 profiles imported into ICUE. If I delete them it allows me to add profiles until I get to 6 again and it starts crashing. It had nothing to do with incompatibility. Hope this helps someone else!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have the same problem, i had 6 imported profiles on mi icue, if try to import another one icue force close, deleting one of my imported profiles allows me to import 1 profile.

I have tried to make a copy of one of the profiles and delete the original but it still crash, however I can create profiles manually without problems

It´s not a problem with icue versions because it also fails when importing a copy of previously imported profile