Corsair Community

iCUE Software ML Capellix Fans Problem

ncly

Hello guys,

i have just bought Corsair Fans for the first time and hope i'll find some help here.

I have bought ML 120 RGB Fans but not the regular ones, i bought the exact same that are used with the H150i Capellix (white), because i wanted to have all my fans the same.

My Capellix will arrive next week, so i only got 4 of the ML 120's in my system right now and i connected them with an RGB HUB and a Node Pro.

Then i installed iCUE and here comes the problem, if i choose one ML PRO RGB Fan in the software it shows one LED on the first fan, if i choose two ML's it shows the second LED on the first fan, if i choose three ML's it shows 2 LEDs on the first one and one LED on the second fan and it goes on like that.

I'm wondering if it's a bug or the Capellix fans will only work with the Commander Core?

What i've already tried:

- Switched the fans on the RGB HUB to different positions

- Switched the channel on the Node Pro

- Reinstalled iCUE

Nothing changed.

Would appreciate any help

• Corsair Employees
First what exact fans did you purchase as the fans that come with the H150i Elite Capellix white cooler are not available for purchase separately? You can find this out by checking the part number on the box which is found by the barcodes.

Yes i know that i can‘t buy them seperatly, so i asked a friend who is building pc‘s for other people and he had 4 ML‘s from guys that used the capellix with QL fans instead, so he gave me the ML‘s that came with the capellix.

Then i installed iCUE and here comes the problem, if i choose one ML PRO RGB Fan in the software it shows one LED on the first fan, if i choose two ML's it shows the second LED on the first fan, if i choose three ML's it shows 2 LEDs on the first one and one LED on the second fan and it goes on like that.

You are accidentally selecting the "ML-PRO" with 4 LEDs as the fan type. The ML-Elite you have is 8 LEDs and is found under the listing for SP-PRO/Elite 8 LEDs fans further down the drop list in the lighting set-up tab.

You are accidentally selecting the "ML-PRO" with 4 LEDs as the fan type. The ML-Elite you have is 8 LEDs and is found under the listing for SP-PRO/Elite 8 LEDs fans further down the drop list in the lighting set-up tab.

oh okay thanks, i tried this setting earlier but i thought it would be wrong because the individual led‘s in the middle were shining very visible, if you know what i mean.