Corsair Community

Devices Randomly Disappearing in iCue - Related to Windows Lock?

dcx4610

I've been experiencing this issue for years now. I have a Corsair K70, a Sabre mouse and a H150i AIO.

When I go to sleep or step away for an extended period of time, I lock my computer with Windows Key+L or CTRL+ALT+DEL Lock.

Randomly but pretty often when unlock the computer for the day, I'll notice my custom lighting on my keyboard is off. If I try to open iCue, it will crash. If I disconnect and reconnect my keyboard from USB (or remove and re-add from Device Manager), it will light back up and iCue will open without any issues.

Also, randomly I will notice after an unlock that my mouse is not being detected in iCue. It still works fine but it randomly stops showing up. Once again, I can reconnect it or reinstall the driver and it'll instantly show in iCue.

I've tried several different version of iCue, I've reinstalled all device drivers, I've tried different USB ports, I've turned off all power management settings that I could think of.

I'd assume it is something to do with locking Windows. Since locking windows suspends services, I'd imagine it is doing something to iCue and it has a had time returning to a normal state. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution?

Disable USB selective suspend in the Windows power settings.

Already disabled. Selective suspend disabled as well as "Allow device to turn off" from each individual device.

I'm thinking it's services related.