Corsair Community

AX1200i Fan on at idle?

I'm running the default profile in iCUE and the cpu is at idle but the fan on the AX1200i is at 2704 RPM with the PSU showing a temp of 34-35c

It wasn't doing this before the fan was always off and the PSU would be at around 27c at idle.

Any ideas of what might be going on?

attachment.php?attachmentid=40585&stc=1&d=1614745086

psu.thumb.jpg.891253f9597aa99b7c458cc4875e5424.jpg

The AX1200i monitoring sometimes freezes up. There are two things I have found helpful in resolving it. 1) Unplug the USB for the PSU and reconnect. 2) Shutdown the system, flip the PSU switch off, pull the plug, and wait a minute or two before reconnecting and powering up. Lately I have noticed this happening with my Power in/out values getting stuck at the idle numbers even when at high load. #2 has worked for that. The fan speed glitch was often #1, but I am not sure if your fan is really running 2700 rpm or if it is actually stopped as expected.

The AX1200i monitoring sometimes freezes up. There are two things I have found helpful in resolving it. 1) Unplug the USB for the PSU and reconnect. 2) Shutdown the system, flip the PSU switch off, pull the plug, and wait a minute or two before reconnecting and powering up. Lately I have noticed this happening with my Power in/out values getting stuck at the idle numbers even when at high load. #2 has worked for that. The fan speed glitch was often #1, but I am not sure if your fan is really running 2700 rpm or if it is actually stopped as expected.

Once I shut it down turned off the switch on the back and then rebooted it started working again. Thank you.