Jump to content
Corsair Community

USB Connectivity Issues related to AMD 500 Series Chipsets - Megathread


Recommended Posts

New build PC Specs

Ryzen 5 5600G

MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk mobo

Corsair iCUE 220T case

Corsair iCUE H100i PRO XT RGB Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair iCUE Sp120 elite fans x2

Razor Blackwidow keyboard

Razor Basilisk V3 mouse

 

I built the pc this last weekend. Everything was fine until lost all power to keyboard and mouse (disconnected) so after a few days of pondering, switched over USB ports and all seems to be working. Couldn't seem to get the lights to change back to the colours i had set but not a massive issue. Today after installing new fans, disconnection sounded again and all lights were off on the CPU cooler. After a few seconds they came back but to the original stock colours. Repaired the iCUE app and all seemed well, but then lost all connection again. Now just seem to have the disconnecting/reconnecting sound on loop. I have updated everything and installed all the latest drivers, but nothing is working! can someone please help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So its clearly Corsair or Amd issue, nothing show us that is the motherboard or updating drivers/bios due to differennt brands of the users here. Weird, because usb problems has been fixed by AMD one year ago...

Apparently Corsair doesnt care too much about it and seems its Corsair software involved on that.

To sum up, thinking in to sell everything about Corsair that I have and changing to another company, maybe worst maybe better but I wont try again on Corsair for sure, totally dissapointed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have Commander Pro's in an Intel X99 build and a Z370 build. I tried to connect 2 Lighting Nodes Cores using the USB passthrough ports on the Commander Pros. Both of them had constant USB connection problems. I put in NZXT hubs in both of them and plugged the Lighting Node Cores into them. No problems since. Corsair likes to blame AMD for their (Corsair's) USB problems. I don't buy this excuse since both of my Intel systems had issues with Commander Pro USB ports.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just received my NZXT Hub today.  It didn't fix my issue.  I think it's a firmware or icue software issue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe i have the same issue occured to me this morning after booting the PC.

I have H150i Elite Capellix and 6 x QL120 RGB Fans. Running on MSI X570 MAG Unify MB.

After I booted up the PC, the AIO started to blink red, and iCUE reported it as an unknown device error. (with a firmware update message for 4.21.173, i did the upgrade but it didnt help). The AIO fans are spinning, and the QL Fans are working (fans+RGB, also detected in iCUE) 

iCUE also detects commander pro (which the same AIO is connected to), a lightning core and a K70 Lux, 

icue.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gamanujjoy said:

I believe i have the same issue occured to me this morning after booting the PC.

I have H150i Elite Capellix and 6 x QL120 RGB Fans. Running on MSI X570 MAG Unify MB.

After I booted up the PC, the AIO started to blink red, and iCUE reported it as an unknown device error. (with a firmware update message for 4.21.173, i did the upgrade but it didnt help). The AIO fans are spinning, and the QL Fans are working (fans+RGB, also detected in iCUE) 

iCUE also detects commander pro (which the same AIO is connected to), a lightning core and a K70 Lux, 

icue.jpg

it seems unplugging and plugging the interconnect cable between h150i and commander pro solved the issue for now. Strange though, since the case didnt move overnight 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have been running for almost two weeks now with no issues so far.  I have the iCUE H150i Elite Capellix cooler and a Lighting Node CORE. Thread had me worried about problems but so far so good. 

I have the commander core from the H150i plugged into 1 of the mobo headers. I have an NZXT hub on the other mobo header.  The Lighting Node CORE is plugged into the NZXT hub. All front panel USB 2 are plugged into the nzxt hub also. 

So far no disconnect issues or any other problems with USB stuff. Syncing fan colors is another issue. Not real worried about that though. I just run them on static red anyways.

This was set up before a new windows 11 pro install, not sure if it matters or not but so far so good.

My system is an EVGA X570 Dark with a 5900x and win 11 pro.  I had the NZXT hub to help with a power problem over USB for my 3d scanner. Seems 10 feet is a long way for some USB cables/headers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 10:46 AM, Corsair Nick said:

We have seen that some of you are experiencing adverse detection or connectivity behavior with various CORSAIR components that utilize internal USB ports on motherboard, particularly with AMD based systems. Examples of this behavior would be:

 

 

  • Device not detected in iCUE at initial boot into Windows
  • Random Disconnect/Reconnect sound in Windows
  • No Detection of either one or both devices in a chain
  •  

    Ie. CORSAIR Platinum Series Cooler -> CORSAIR COMMANDER PRO -> Motherboard USB header

     

  • CORSAIR devices stop updating temperature or speed stats in iCUE, and become static

 

 

Our development teams have been investigating these symptoms since their initial reports and working towards resolving them through internal updates to software and hardware.

 

AMD has identified an issue where users will intermittently lose connection from USB devices. This issue has been found to affect the X570, a small number of X470/B450 motherboards, and other USB devices connected to the passthru ports.

 

You can read this Reddit post by AMD to learn more about the investigation.

 

You can work around this motherboard issue by going into your BIOS and setting the PCIe lanes to Gen 3. If you are unsure of how to change this setting in BIOS, consult your motherboard manual or manufacturer.

 

If changing the BIOS setting does not resolve the issue, please provide your system specs including brand and model, which will help with our ongoing investigation. We also recommend following up with AMD to help their investigation into the issue as well.

I had this issue only prior to updating bios on the asus x570 pro motherboard, once I updated to the latest firmware this issue was resolved

My build can be found here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/htT8JM

Edited by Deviant656
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/22/2022 at 8:14 AM, Gamanujjoy said:

I believe i have the same issue occured to me this morning after booting the PC.

I have H150i Elite Capellix and 6 x QL120 RGB Fans. Running on MSI X570 MAG Unify MB.

After I booted up the PC, the AIO started to blink red, and iCUE reported it as an unknown device error. (with a firmware update message for 4.21.173, i did the upgrade but it didnt help). The AIO fans are spinning, and the QL Fans are working (fans+RGB, also detected in iCUE) 

iCUE also detects commander pro (which the same AIO is connected to), a lightning core and a K70 Lux, 

icue.jpg

Hey there, Im wondering why do you have a Comander Pro, Lighting Node Core and I guess a Comander Core from your H150i Capellix? I mean 6 fans + 3 fans of lighting node are not enough ports? Did you have already the commander or why you didnt buy the commander core xt?

And last thing,  is your bios on the last version? thx in advance for answering.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi There, 

AOROUS ELITE PRO V2 B550 MOTHERBOARD
AMD Ryzen 3600
3070ti
Windows 10 64 bit
Corsair QL120 x3
Corsair ML120 x3
Corsair h100i Elite LCD
Corsair Commander PRO

I recently upgraded some parts in my PC, I bought a h100i elite LCD and some QL120 Fans. I installed the parts into my corsair case with the other compononents. Soon as i installed them they worked for approx 1-2 hours and then disconnected. Ever since then I have been losing my mind trying to fix this issue, I was quite disheartened as I saved up to buy these parts and they're not working. 

I have tried everything you can think of on this thread and many other threads, Corsair told me to reach out to AMD but im yet to hear anything back (Emailed them 3 days ago).  

Ive tried every BIOS update, Changing PCI-E to gen 3, trying different USB ports, clean uninstalling ICUE (did this about 4-5 times), using an old ICUE version. Everything!

The most recent fix I tried to do was buy an NZXT USB 2.0 HUB, this fixed the issue for about 1-2 hours. I was quite happy as I thought that I finally fixed it. Im now back at square one with no more ideas to try. 

Surely someone can shed some light on this issue? Im all out of hope. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

I also have the problem. I just bought an M55 mouse and I have the random problem when starting the PC no mouse.

I have a Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming motherboard
Intel i7 6700k Processor
Windows 10 64bit 21h2
I updated the bios and my drivers are up to date + icue + mouse firmware.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am also having disconnects in ICUE.

here is my build:

Lian li o11 dynamic

Rog crosshair viii dark hero

5900x

3080ti gaming x trio

h150i elite capellix

2x 980 pro nvme

32gb 3600 ddr4 corsair vengeance rgb Pro

9x QL120 fans

corsair 80+ gold rmx 850watt PSU

i use 1 of the RGB hubs that came with the fans, the hub that came with the H150I and a commander pro.

also have a HS80 headset and Mk2 K70 keyboard from corsair.

it always starts with the H150i disconnecting and then its followed by the CoPro and sometimes everything else follows but most frequent is the H150I, Once it disconnects it reconnects and disconnects again and again infinitely...

My mouse which is Logitech has never once disconnected even when everything in ICUE is losing connection...

I have tried all the fixes i can find online:

Disabling fast boot, changing PCIE from auto to gen 4 and gen 3, power settings, disabling USB from turning off to save power, disabling C state, disabling my PBO and XMP, Bios updates. chipset updates, all other drivers updates, deleting the usb to reinstall, reinstalling all the software.

This is not a hardware issue, when i built my pc a week ago and benchmarked i had no issues, only when i installed ICUE this problem came.

also i do not use any other monitoring software besides MSI afterburner which i need. i never installed ASUS armoury crate etc because i don't need it. After i finished benchmarking i fully removed GPUZ and hwinfo. so the only monitoring software i have is ICUE and Afterburner

This is corsair problem as only my Corsair devices have issues, Logitech mouse is fine, plugged in an old Logitech keyboard also and that is fine. its just my 6 items in ICUE that is the problem.

One thing i haven't tried is a USB hub because i have no faith in it after seeing so many people say it doesn't fix the problem. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem is an interaction of the USB controller of the motherboards, the installed chipset and the Commander Core. Most likely, the Commander Core needs a higher bandwidth via the USB bus, which it doesn't get permanently and then frequently disconnects. 
There are several methods to work around this power problem, these solutions do not guarantee anything. Also for me so far 2 of the 3 solutions did not work. 

The first workaround would be an internal NZXT hub. This involves running a cable from this hub to the motherboard internal USB 2.0 header and connecting the Commander Core to the NZXT hub. Power is supplied via a SATA cable to the power supply. This worked for some people but in my case it didnt. 

The second workaround is to buy this Adapter from amazon. You have to plug it into the Back IO of your computer and lay the cable from the outside of your case to the inside. Then u plug the Commander Core into one of the remaining USB 2.0 Headers of the Adapter and the second USB 2.0 Header will be connected to your motherboard. This solution worked fine for 2 weeks or so. But now its not working for me again. 

I also looked up my whole USB Tree via USBTreeView, with this Tool u can check if any controller of your System is constantly under high load and could cause the USB Bus to be overloaded and shutting down some USB devices. Maybe you could try that tool and see if any USB Controller has too many USB devices plugged into it. 

The third solution that im using after all workarounds is to buy this PCI Express USB card and one of those cables. Then you just plug the PCIE card into your mainboard, plug the commander core with the cable into the card and Windows gets every driver and also ICUE and other devices should detect the Commander Core. This workaround was provided by @Corsair Marcus . He also had various problems and is testing a lot of workarounds until the solution will be fixed. Corsair is aware of this problem and is propably already reaching out to the Mainboard and CPU distributor, but this process may take up some time. 

 

To conclude there are many different workarounds that could may be useful or not. In my case the PICe card as the new USB hub did finally fix the problem and is now working for almost 4 months without any disconnects. I know that this solution does not look pretty at all. But until they can fix it with new updates, this is the solution that worked for me 100% 

Edited by Haensele
Link to comment
Share on other sites

man i hope they can find a solution soon, i've read these problems have gone on for around 2 years now.

However thank you for the detailed reply i will order all of these things and hope for the best trying them all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2022 at 5:31 PM, Haensele said:

The problem is an interaction of the USB controller of the motherboards, the installed chipset and the Commander Core. Most likely, the Commander Core needs a higher bandwidth via the USB bus, which it doesn't get permanently and then frequently disconnects. 
There are several methods to work around this power problem, these solutions do not guarantee anything. Also for me so far 2 of the 3 solutions did not work. 

The first workaround would be an internal NZXT hub. This involves running a cable from this hub to the motherboard internal USB 2.0 header and connecting the Commander Core to the NZXT hub. Power is supplied via a SATA cable to the power supply. This worked for some people but in my case it didnt. 

The second workaround is to buy this Adapter from amazon. You have to plug it into the Back IO of your computer and lay the cable from the outside of your case to the inside. Then u plug the Commander Core into one of the remaining USB 2.0 Headers of the Adapter and the second USB 2.0 Header will be connected to your motherboard. This solution worked fine for 2 weeks or so. But now its not working for me again. 

I also looked up my whole USB Tree via USBTreeView, with this Tool u can check if any controller of your System is constantly under high load and could cause the USB Bus to be overloaded and shutting down some USB devices. Maybe you could try that tool and see if any USB Controller has too many USB devices plugged into it. 

The third solution that im using after all workarounds is to buy this PCI Express USB card and one of those cables. Then you just plug the PCIE card into your mainboard, plug the commander core with the cable into the card and Windows gets every driver and also ICUE and other devices should detect the Commander Core. This workaround was provided by @Corsair Marcus . He also had various problems and is testing a lot of workarounds until the solution will be fixed. Corsair is aware of this problem and is propably already reaching out to the Mainboard and CPU distributor, but this process may take up some time. 

 

To conclude there are many different workarounds that could may be useful or not. In my case the PICe card as the new USB hub did finally fix the problem and is now working for almost 4 months without any disconnects. I know that this solution does not look pretty at all. But until they can fix it with new updates, this is the solution that worked for me 100% 

Hi, 

Thanks for this post, I have tried the first workaround which only worked for me for about 2 hours.  I was ready to give up until someone commented on my reddit post suggesting the third work around. I have the PCIE card and the cable on the way. Once it arrives I will let you all know how it went. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/17/2022 at 3:52 AM, JoshieST said:

man i hope they can find a solution soon, i've read these problems have gone on for around 2 years now.

However thank you for the detailed reply i will order all of these things and hope for the best trying them all.

It's been going on for a lot longer than 2 years. I have Commander Pro's (Co-Pro) and Lighting Node Pro's (LNP) in 2 different Intel rigs - X99 and Z370. If I plugged a LNP into a USB port on a Co-Pro I had constant disconnects. I put NZXT hubs in both rigs and all of my Corsair USB problems went away. So in my case, adding an NZXT hub worked. Corsair USB problems are not limited to AMD builds, although Corsair does like to blame AMD for any USB problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a Commander Pro that I purchased at launch.  I have had it in different systems on both AMD/Intel chipsets over multiple hardware generations, and I have never experienced any problems with it whatsoever.  It's always been plugged directly into a motherboard USB header, and always piggy-backed two other Corsair products on its (pass-through) USB headers.  I wonder if they changed the internal design at some point, maybe as a cost-saving measure, or due to parts scarcity.  Or maybe I am just fortunate with my particular unit.

Edited by Breaker1818
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employee
On 5/19/2022 at 12:46 PM, SpeedyV said:

It's been going on for a lot longer than 2 years. I have Commander Pro's (Co-Pro) and Lighting Node Pro's (LNP) in 2 different Intel rigs - X99 and Z370. If I plugged a LNP into a USB port on a Co-Pro I had constant disconnects. I put NZXT hubs in both rigs and all of my Corsair USB problems went away. So in my case, adding an NZXT hub worked. Corsair USB problems are not limited to AMD builds, although Corsair does like to blame AMD for any USB problems.

What you explained here would most likely show that the issue was indeed due to a lack of USB power over the internal USB headers on the motherboards. The USB connections on the Commander Pro are pure passthroughs, and the SATA power connector on the Commander Pro does not provide supplemental power to the USB passthroughs. If there isn't enough power being provided over the USB headers then additional devices plugged into the USB passthrough will have a hard time retaining a constant USB connection with the system. This is notorious on AMD Ryzen systems but can effect Intel as well.

The issue at hand here in this thread isn't related to any of those issues, and as pointed out in the original post AMD acknowledged the issue and also released updates in order to resolve the issue regarding USB connectivity issues with PCIe 4.0.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/20/2022 at 4:13 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

What you explained here would most likely show that the issue was indeed due to a lack of USB power over the internal USB headers on the motherboards. The USB connections on the Commander Pro are pure passthroughs, and the SATA power connector on the Commander Pro does not provide supplemental power to the USB passthroughs. If there isn't enough power being provided over the USB headers then additional devices plugged into the USB passthrough will have a hard time retaining a constant USB connection with the system. This is notorious on AMD Ryzen systems but can effect Intel as well.

The issue at hand here in this thread isn't related to any of those issues, and as pointed out in the original post AMD acknowledged the issue and also released updates in order to resolve the issue regarding USB connectivity issues with PCIe 4.0.

OK fair enough, but why does the Lighting Node Pro (LNP) require more power than the passthrough port on the Co-Pro can provide? The LNP has a Sata power connection so power for LED loads should come from that, not the USB port. I think the LED power does come from the Sata power connection so why does the LNP USB connection need so much power? If your products regularly exceed the power limitations of many (most?) mobo USB headers, to me that is a design flaw in  your product, not the mobo.

If you know that plugging an LNP into a Co-Pro USB port often results in USB disconnects, then maybe the Co-Pro USB ports should pull power from the Co-Pro Sata power instead of just being pass throughs. You provide these convenience USB ports on the Co-Pro  so people can plug in the USB cable from your LNP, AIO, or whatever, but the USB ports on the Co-Pro can't provide enough power for those Corsair devices to operate properly. Again, this seems to me to be a Corsair design flaw.

Regarding AMD USB issues - yes they had some, and maybe still do, but I think these are PCIe4.0 issues, not USB power limitation issues. My point is that Corsair USB connectivity has been an issue for a long time but every time I see a post about USB connectivity issues, Corsair seems to promptly use the AMD USB issues as an excuse even though many of these USB issues are power limit related, not PCIe 4.0 related.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

I recently received the PCI-E USB 3.0 card and an adapter as mentioned above, I had to wait 3 weeks as it isnt an easy part to get in Australia.

I plugged the PCIE card in, the adapter into the PCIE, then the Y splitter into the adatper, and then the CC and h100 into the Y splitter.  This worked for a day or so and then it went back to disconnected after. This time it only did it after a couple of hours. 

During this time of waiting for the PCIE card, I was waiting for a replacement CC from Corsair as they suggested that this could be the issue. Once I received the new CC i instsalled it right away, the h100i was working fine with icue with no issues for a week up until yesterday, its now currently disconnected off of ICUE after 5-10 minutes of booting up. 

I am now at square one, I have literally spent an extra $150 to try get this to work and have tried all options. 

If anyone can shed some light on what im doing wrong that would be appreciated. 

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Another one chiming in on this issue.

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming (X570)
iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX AIO
4 ML 120 Pro RGB
2 ML 140 Pro RGB

I'm using the Corsair 5000D Airflow, the Capellix is running as the side intake and uses its own Commander Core node. This has actually been functioning with no issues at all.

As for the setup of the other fans: the three 120s on the front as intake, the 4th is exhaust, and two 140s as another top exhaust, which are all connected to a separate Commander Core node, since the Commander Core is advertised as being able to power and illuminate up to 6 fans. This is where the issues have been occurring for nearly a year now.

This node powering 6 fans has been flickering on and off for almost a year now. What this would look like: all 6 fans would typically briefly switch off, then jump back on, continue to stay lit up and spinning, then repeat until it would produce the error 'Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed)' and the Commander Core node would no longer be visible in iCUE. At this point, iCUE would either somehow pick up the Slack (though, by switching to a noticeably higher RPM), the fans would light up red, or simply not light up at all (though, they would still spin).

By now, I have tried everything that's ever been suggested in the history of this issue:

  • reaching out to AMD (since the first thing Corsair did when I reported the issue was point at AMD and say it was an AMD problem)
  • reaching out to ASUS re. the latest firmware updates (I always make sure to be running the latest non-beta version)
  • buying an NZXT internal USB hub and following the suggested steps (as can be found in multiple threads)
  • and, most recently, buying a separate PCI-E USB 3.0 card and connecting the Commander Core to it directly via the use of the suggested cable

The NZXT hub produced stable results for approx. 2-3 weeks, then it went back to the same flickering as described above. This would also produce the same error 'Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed)' and would stop recognising the Commander Core node until I rebooted my system. Eventually, it even stopped doing that consistently, resulting in repeated resets and lost of praying/crossed fingers - but, to no avail.

More recently, after desperately scouring the internet for potential solutions and finding this thread as the most promising lead, I bought the separate PCI-E USB 3.0 card (as suggested above in the post by @Haensele, who referred to @Corsair Marcus as the source of their info). For another 2-3 weeks, this solution seemed to work but, once again, it has gone back to the same flickering. Now, it doesn't produce the same 'Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed)' error, but iCUE will seemingly often semi-crash as soon as the fans connected to this node start flickering. Same as before, the Commander Core node will disappear, then (sometimes) reappear in iCUE - when it doesn't, I have to kill iCUE via the Task Manager and restart it again. However, if you find yourself playing a multiplayer game, this isn't particularly great. For some reason, whenever this issue occurs, it also seems to affect my Logitech settings, resulting in a failure by the game being played at this time to recognize my DPI settings.

By a process of elimination, if the lighting appears to be an issue on all 6 connected fans simultaneously, I believe this is not an individual fan issue. It also isn't a completely busted Commander Core node, as the fans do continue to get some power since none of them stops spinning - the issue is entirely with the (lack of) consistency of the lighting.

Now... this thread was started in March of 2021. There also seem to be similar threads (example) dating back to August, 2019. And then there are similar sounds dating back to February, 2017 (sure, different hardware, but the issue sounds very, very similar).

Corsair... when are you going to actually fix this? Clearly, the Commander Core isn't truly capable of powering 6 fans and 6 RGB connections at the same time, despite being advertised as such. Having tried all of the solutions listed above, after all of the troubles and 'headaches' this has caused me, the time it has taken out of my life to scour the internet for solutions, leading to money spent on said solutions, I have now reached a point where I simply want to cut the Corsair out of my system, to never ever have to deal with this again.

I am also at the point where I simply want a refund for the Commander Core and the 6 fans, the money for which I've sunk into them strictly under the premise of the advertisement (which the product simply does not live up to). Given everything I'm seeing (and not seeing online), I realize Corsair will likely not publicly admit to having produced a product that is incapable of doing what it's being advertised as; not in the least because of the potential recall scenario that could happen as a result. However, having tried pretty much everything that people (including someone at Corsair) were able to come up with, I fail to see how the issue can be anything but the Commander Core. At this point, I just want my money back.

Edited by Strictly
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 9:13 PM, Corsair Notepad said:

What you explained here would most likely show that the issue was indeed due to a lack of USB power over the internal USB headers on the motherboards. The USB connections on the Commander Pro are pure passthroughs, and the SATA power connector on the Commander Pro does not provide supplemental power to the USB passthroughs. If there isn't enough power being provided over the USB headers then additional devices plugged into the USB passthrough will have a hard time retaining a constant USB connection with the system. This is notorious on AMD Ryzen systems but can effect Intel as well.

The issue at hand here in this thread isn't related to any of those issues, and as pointed out in the original post AMD acknowledged the issue and also released updates in order to resolve the issue regarding USB connectivity issues with PCIe 4.0.

Why is this ongoing then for 2 years with no fix or offer of replacement of what is clearly defective not fit for purpose equipment?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

After a lot... I mean... A LOT of tests, I found something that is working for me (Lighting Node Pro was not appearing in ICUE after shutting down my PC - the only way to see it appear again was to unplug my PC and replug it):

- In the BIOS, enable ErP. So enabling ErP shuts down all the power-consuming components of a computer. Now, when I shut down my PC and open it, the Lighting Node Pro is showing everytime 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...