Corsair Community

Virtuoso Warzone Settings

O2TG

I'm in desperate need of help. Does anyone have good EQ settings to hear footsteps in Warzone?! I just bought these headphones two days ago and I've tried several random EQ settings I found online, nothing works. These headphones have already cost me a tournament. All audios comes in fine but, the footstep audio is very faint until about 20 m away! Any input would be amazing.

For anyone who may come across this, I've decided to return these headphones. I have tried no less than 25 different EQ settings/profiles and none are able to reproduce the audio quality that even my cheap PS Gold headset was able to do! These headphones don't sound bad per say, if you're looking to play casual. Though, something about footstep audio in Warzone seems to be none existent past 15-20 meters and almost drowned out completely while in action with these headphones. It almost seems like the EQ settings are doing nothing as well. All of the "support" and EQ profiles I've found are for the casual gamer, if you're looking for an FPS competitive level headset and EQ profiles available to match, look elsewhere. I just ordered the SteelSeries Arctis Pro wireless, as it seems to have better audio reproduction, while also having many EQ profiles catered toward actual competitive FPS'ers.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi O2TG,

Sorry to hear you couldn't find a suitable EQ profile. I know you returned your headset already, but did you by any chance try "Windows Sonic for Headphones" when you still had the headset?

Hello, i have the same problem i just bought this headset and when i tried it in game (like Warzone, Overwatch) its so really really bad.

I tried to turn on Windows Sonic for Headphones, but its even worse!!

so i cant use this headset in games, and i don't know what to do.

I can't hear the steps, it is impossible to determine the direction from the shots, there are a lot of extraneous noises that absolutely do not allow you to concentrate and enjoy the game. Everything is fine on my old razer headphones (but the old ones do not hold a charge, and are not comfortable), so I bought your most expensive headphones, but I can not use them.

Hi Maxim23,

Have you tried adjusting the audio mixes in the audio settings for those games? Have any of the EQ presets in iCUE provided any better results?

Yep sure i tried this, default EQ is better, but anyway its not good.

i had one tip from your support via email to "switch the headset to 2 channel (48000hz or 41000hz)" - but i don't tried this yet....

• Corsair Employees
may be the problem is - i bought "corsair virtuoso rgb wireless" but you already have "corsair virtuoso rgb wireless SE" model, maybe the second model already fixed this problem?

The non-SE and SE released the same time and don't have any audio output differences. Glad to know you're in touch with support - let us know if the suggestion is any improvement.

i tried to do all what support says to me, but it doesnt help anyway

Even in the menu, when I move the cursor over the icons, instead of clear clicking sounds, I hear incomprehensible squealing or chunks of sounds, as if the headphones are not reproducing part of the sound.

I've already tried them in 8-channel mode, tried them in 2-channel mode.

I tried to change the bitrate 48000, 44100. I tried to choose 24 and 16 bits.

The sound in the game is just disgusting.

• 3 months later...
Hi, i bought Virtuoso headset yesterday. I found them so beautiful as a design, also the sound on videos and music are so good. But i have the same problem with the others in warzone. I tried everything in the EQ and windows sonic. I don't know if there's any way to help me get the same settings from my old headset.