Corsair Community

Lighting Node Core Stopped Working

As stated in the title my lightning node core that I just installed is no longer recognized by windows. The device was working just the night prior and upon starting my computer today the node would be found by windows. when I use the USBDeview this the port that the device is plugged into as this doesnt show if the device is not plugged into the MB:

Port_#0011.Hub_#0002 Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) Unknown No No No No 2/28/2021 11:51:47 AM 2/28/2021 10:52:41 AM 0000 0002 0.00 00 00 00 DESKTOP-DL554IU (Standard USB Host Controller) Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) 10.0.19041.488 BADDEVICE.Dev.NT usb.inf USB\VID_0000&PID_0002\5&38e97a59&0&11 Removable, SilentInstall, RawDeviceOK

I have tried the following solutions to fix:

reinstall iCue - Failed

change the usb header - failed

attempted the firmware fix- could not get it to show up as a drive thus could not complete.

checked bios - had previously changed fan speed I returned to defaults and only changed the graph also did not correct issue.

at this point I am pretty sure the node died which is crazy considering I have had it for less than 24 hours. Any other suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated.