Corsair Community

Need AIO cooling help for Ryzen 5 3600

Emix

That is going to depend on the amount of space you have available. A 3600 is a power efficient and small die CPU, so you don't need a big cooler. Most people will be looking for a 240mm radiator, but you could also get by with a single panel 120x120mm radiator if needed.

That is going to depend on the amount of space you have available. A 3600 is a power efficient and small die CPU, so you don't need a big cooler. Most people will be looking for a 240mm radiator, but you could also get by with a single panel 120x120mm radiator if needed.

Hello,

My old case has room for dual 120mm rad.

I would prefer dual rad as I have problems with other cpu's in the past and single.

Thanks

Emix

There are several "H100i" models that are 240mm radiators. The price and value to you is a bit shifty right now with global supply/production issues, so that makes it harder to calculate.

H100i Pro - Asetek based. The only one with the ultra low 1100 rpm "Quiet" pump speed. Two ML120 non-RGB fans. Good reliability history, quiet.

H100i Platinum - CoolIT partnered. Higher pump speeds to cope with denser cooling block. Two RGB fans and an onboard RGB controller. This model has been replaced by the Elite series, so prices have dropped a lot.

H100i XT - Same as the platinum, but in black trim and non-RGB fans. Typically don't recommend it over the Pro model, but if you like black. Price should also be dropping.

H100i Elite - recent release to replace Platinum/XT series. CoolIT partner. Further enhancements to the cooling block. OLED pump head and included 6 fan PWM and RGB controller. Lots of value in the package, but more expensive as a result of all the goodies. However, since it is in production it may not really cost more than the others in some markets.

All of these are going to do the job cooling and on any of the AMD 3000 series CPUs, heat dissipation from the cooler is not going to be the limiting factor. Voltage and initial CPU heat will stop you. That means you are better off choosing based on features and noise, with the Pro series being the clear winner for those that can't tolerate any kind of pump noise.

There are several "H100i" models that are 240mm radiators. The price and value to you is a bit shifty right now with global supply/production issues, so that makes it harder to calculate.

H100i Pro - Asetek based. The only one with the ultra low 1100 rpm "Quiet" pump speed. Two ML120 non-RGB fans. Good reliability history, quiet.

H100i Platinum - CoolIT partnered. Higher pump speeds to cope with denser cooling block. Two RGB fans and an onboard RGB controller. This model has been replaced by the Elite series, so prices have dropped a lot.

H100i XT - Same as the platinum, but in black trim and non-RGB fans. Typically don't recommend it over the Pro model, but if you like black. Price should also be dropping.

H100i Elite - recent release to replace Platinum/XT series. CoolIT partner. Further enhancements to the cooling block. OLED pump head and included 6 fan PWM and RGB controller. Lots of value in the package, but more expensive as a result of all the goodies. However, since it is in production it may not really cost more than the others in some markets.

All of these are going to do the job cooling and on any of the AMD 3000 series CPUs, heat dissipation from the cooler is not going to be the limiting factor. Voltage and initial CPU heat will stop you. That means you are better off choosing based on features and noise, with the Pro series being the clear winner for those that can't tolerate any kind of pump noise.

Hello,

Thanks for the fast reply and help.

I will take a look at them and order one.

Thanks again for your help.

Emix