Corsair Community

Advanced RMA hx1200

Ocelot

Hello,

i'm from Croatia in EU and would like to know if someone could clarify me about RMA.

I'm having a defective unit that is in range of SN that i should replace and i have problems with turn on/off with PSU that is brand new.

I have been approved Advanced RMA but corsair said to me there is no more PSU in EU warehouse so the replacment unit will be shipped from US warehouse.

I really wanted to know about taxes and fees,customs will i have to pay additional charges because is coming from US and not EU.I got the prepaid label as they said, but i can't get clear answer about Incoterms DDP (Duty Delivery Paid) as my courier said ( DHL ) that if sender didn't specify and pay i guess that i will personally have to pay for all other charges when it arrives in EU.

RMA Ticket : (2004035581)

Thank you in advance.

• Corsair Employees

Hi Ocelot

There should not be any customs fees or additional costs related to the shipping of the unit.

These fees for RMA replacements should be either exempt, or covered at Corsair's expense.

If you have any issues related to this, please PM me immediately - and I will have it fixed.

We're only anticipating issues such as this in relation to the UK border right now, so you shouldn't be affected in Croatia.

Regarding your US unit - please ensure that you keep hold of your EU power cord, as the replacement will most likely come with a US one. (power cord is the only difference)

~ Mordred