Jump to content
Corsair Community

K70 rgb mk.2 low profile

Recommended Posts

  • Corsair Employees

Hey Redphyve,


Honestly as you know, pudding keycaps are kind of higher end keycaps that you'd usually find on a custom keyboard -- if no one here replies, I'd do a websearch for "Custom keyboard forums" (of which there are a few) and see if anyone has experimented with them there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...