Corsair Community

Armoury Crate and Icue

Ejoyner13

I recently upgraded to a strix 3080 and I cannot get the lighting to stay synced. It all stays synced up as long as I have Icue running but as soon as I close the program it reverts back to the rainbow wave. Is there anyway to keep everything set whether the programs are open or not? I am running the following

Maximus Hero xi wifi mobo

Strix 3080

Corsair Dominator Platinum

Thanks in advance!

• Corsair Employees
I recently upgraded to a strix 3080 and I cannot get the lighting to stay synced. It all stays synced up as long as I have Icue running but as soon as I close the program it reverts back to the rainbow wave. Is there anyway to keep everything set whether the programs are open or not? I am running the following

Maximus Hero xi wifi mobo

Strix 3080

Corsair Dominator Platinum

Thanks in advance!

For the GPU and Motherboard you will need to set the hardware lighting in the Asus software since we do not touch the hardware lighting settings.

As for the memory you will need to go to SETTINGS in iCUE, select the DRAM, deselect the Enable full software control radio button, go to HOME, select the DRAM, go to LIGHTIN EFFECTS, change the effect to your preferred effect you wish the memory to use when ICUE is closed or the system is in sleep. Once you have it set go back to Settings and re-enabled the full software control button.