Corsair Community

Asus ROG Dominus Extreme, Corsair Dominator RGB und Corsair iCUE

AthlonXP

Hello Corsair,

Der8auer had already pointed out in his videos, why is it not possible to solve the problem within a year that you can control all 12 Ram modules via ICUE with the Asus ROG Dominus Extreme?

Thank you.

Greeting

AthlonXP

Edited by AthlonXP

• Corsair Employees

None of our RGB memory is listed as compatible with the Intel C621 chipset. In fact here is a link to our current memory that is compatible with that platform. As you can see in the link below we only list a select few Vengeance LPX kits as compatible.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/c/Cor_Products_Memory?q=%3Afeatured%3AmemoryCompatibility%3AIntel%2BC621%2BSeries&text=&pageSize=#rotatingText

I saw that, but it works as you can see and if 8 modules work, then 12 should work too. So the problem is not being addressed any further? Then I'll have to sell the RAM and get working memory from the competition, which are also cheaper, which is a shame!

• Corsair Employees
I saw that, but it works as you can see and if 8 modules work, then 12 should work too. So the problem is not being addressed any further? Then I'll have to sell the RAM and get working memory from the competition, which are also cheaper, which is a shame!

There is no problem to fix as we do not list any compatibility of our RGB memory with the Intel C621 chipset.

• Corsair Employees
okay, not the support I imagine in the price range! RAM goes back and is re-ordered from the competition, there it works without problems.

We do not manufacture or sell a single RGB kit that is compatible with the C621 chipset/platform. As such we do not support the use of the RGB memory on said platform.

I buy 12 RAM modules from the competition and have 12 RGB modules on all of them, and they can even be controlled and synchronized. So what's the problem, neither does the competition and even they are not on the board manufacturer's certification list!

I buy 12 RAM modules from the competition and have 12 RGB modules on all of them, and they can even be controlled and synchronized. So what's the problem, neither does the competition and even they are not on the board manufacturer's certification list!

Do you really not understand that Corsair does not sell a 12 module RGB RAM kit, there are only a handful of motherboards that can hold that number, and of those few, how many have users decked out their workstations with RGB RAM? But you think they should have developed the software for you and the one other person?

Somebody out there likes peanut butter pickle potato chip sandwiches. That doesn't mean it should be on the menu at every restaurant in town.