Corsair Community

10 ql fans / only 1 lightning node showin up

zamasu990

I have 10 x ql fans / piratedog cable to lightning channel 1 to run 24 and 2x8 pin strimers and rgb o11 xl strip on case.

my icue software only shows 1 lightning node pro and 4 of my 10 ql fans are only working.... all of the rgb is showing up but the 6 other fans are only showing rainbow colors.

i'm usin commander pro with pwm fan hub, 2x lightning node pro hubs and i don't know what the issue is..if rgb is coming on then it has to be working?

Can you be more specific about which Corsair controllers/devices are involved? I am assuming you are using the Lighting Node Core 6 fan RGB controllers that come with the QL. It would take two of them for 10 fans and the natural split is 6+4. If one is not showing up in CUE, check its SATA and USB 2 connections.

Once both Lighting Node Cores are detected, you must using the Lighting Set-up for each device to tell it how many LEDs and what type. In this case, it will be QL x 6 and QL x 4. That will then generate 6+4 QL fans in the Lighting Effects tab so you can assign lighting.

I also will assume the Lighting Node Pro with its two RGB channels is using the PD Tech cables to connect the strimmer stuff. The key there is how many LEDs are on each device. Then you need to tell CUE to generate the proper number. Easiest way is to tell it the are Corsair RGB strips (10 LEDs each) and then multiple out by 10s until the number is generated.