Corsair Community

iCUE Integration broken in Ubisoft's The Division 2

Berzerker

Not sure who to blame here, either Corsair or Ubisoft, but the latest version of the Division does not work with iCUE integration on 3.37.140. If I install an older version, 3.35.152, it does work (but my Capellix and Vengeance Pro SL RAM do not), but occasionally crashes the game. I'm inclined to think there's a little bit of blame to go to everyone, but not sure.

If anyone's found any workarounds or has any advice (I'll also be reaching out to (somehow) to Ubisoft), I'd appreciate it.

I got the same problem, and a friend of mine too. Icue doesn't respond at some time in division and then need to force shut down icue to get icue working again. I think it's the sdk of division workiing with the new icue version

• Corsair Employee
Not sure who to blame here, either Corsair or Ubisoft, but the latest version of the Division does not work with iCUE integration on 3.37.140. If I install an older version, 3.35.152, it does work (but my Capellix and Vengeance Pro SL RAM do not), but occasionally crashes the game. I'm inclined to think there's a little bit of blame to go to everyone, but not sure.

If anyone's found any workarounds or has any advice (I'll also be reaching out to (somehow) to Ubisoft), I'd appreciate it.

The older game RGB integration profiles have not been updated with the newer products. At this time we do not know if they plan to update the older game RGB integration profiles with the new products or not.

That is not where the SDK Folder for the game profiles are located. Here is the default location for that folder though C:\ProgramData\Corsair\CUE\GameSdkEffects

Please note that by default the ProgramData folder is hidden by Windows.

Thanks for the heads up.

Is there any way to get my LL120s and QL120s to light up in the game or am I waiting for an iCue update?