Corsair Community

BIOS version

• 3 months later...

Really? When I tried to apply it, the BIOS flash utility simply refuses it. It reads it, says it can't be used when you have a Celeron chip, and then drops back in the file selection screen. I have the i9-10850K CPU and Z490-A PRO motherboard (i.e stock i7200).

What gives?

Really? When I tried to apply it, the BIOS flash utility simply refuses it. It reads it, says it can't be used when you have a Celeron chip, and then drops back in the file selection screen. I have the i9-10850K CPU and Z490-A PRO motherboard (i.e stock i7200).

What gives?

I apologize if this is a stupid question, no offense but there are two seperate BIOS updates for the i7200 on Corsairs website. One for 11th gen chips and one for 10th and before. I assume you are not trying the 11th gen BIOS update on your 10 series chip?

I apologize if this is a stupid question, no offense but there are two seperate BIOS updates for the i7200 on Corsairs website. One for 11th gen chips and one for 10th and before. I assume you are not trying the 11th gen BIOS update on your 10 series chip?

No, it's not a stupid question. I decided to try both, both did the same thing. I then investigated, and they are both the same file, so it's not that. They both have a SHA256 of

24E6A17AB17010BEECA7DD273FC338D382222C79E6233E9EE6743292E699BE65