Corsair Community

Keyboard lighting locks up when unplugging USB charging from headphones

Products:

- Corsair K55 (keyboard)

- VOID rgb elite wireless (headphones)

I have multiple profiles in iCue, but I've only tested this on 1 of them, the one I use regularly.

When I am charging the headphones with their USB cable, the connection is a bit "delicate", since with a slight movement it disconnects and reconnects for a second.

Recently (2 weeks maybe) this error began to happen in RGB lighting. When the charging USB is disconnected from the headphones the keyboard illumination changes to stable red suddenly and cannot change it in any way. The only thing that works is to completely close the iCue software and activate it again.

• Corsair Employees
Products:

- Corsair K55 (keyboard)

- VOID rgb elite wireless (headphones)

I have multiple profiles in iCue, but I've only tested this on 1 of them, the one I use regularly.

When I am charging the headphones with their USB cable, the connection is a bit "delicate", since with a slight movement it disconnects and reconnects for a second.

Recently (2 weeks maybe) this error began to happen in RGB lighting. When the charging USB is disconnected from the headphones the keyboard illumination changes to stable red suddenly and cannot change it in any way. The only thing that works is to completely close the iCue software and activate it again.

If you have MSI Dragon Center installed and running disable/remove it and see if the issue persists.