Corsair Community

LL RGB Fans work, but don't auto start.

treetop

Hey. I have 2 LL RGB Series Fans. They spin and light up just fine. However, every time I restart my computer or turn back on the lights are off and I have to manually go into iQue settings to turn on.

Why could this be happening?

Thanks!

• Corsair Employees

Once you clicked on the HARDWARE LIGHTING tab did you then go to the dropdown, select STATIC COLOR, and then set the preferred color? If all you did was click on the HARDWARE LIGHTING tab, you did not set the lighting effect. Even if you want the same exact effect and color set in the LIGHTING CHANNEL 1 tab, you still have to go in and select the options.

For example as you can see in my screenshot once I clicked on the HARDWARE LIGHTING tab I then went and changed the effect as you can see with the highlighted dropdown box.

634121969_Screenshot2021-02-11095811.thumb.jpg.fe003b18e154515fd6b97a8595b4a6b3.jpg

Yes I did do that. I selected static color then picked the color. Every time I am in this tab it works perfectly fine, as soon as I click off the tab the color goes away. For instance if I then click on lighting channel, the color disappears. If I exit iCUE, the color disappears.

• Corsair Employees

Perform all the steps in the link below and then set the lighting back up from scratch. Also the Lighting Library is not hardware lighting just to make sure you are aware of that. Effects you have saved in Lighting Library will never be active unless you drag and drop them into the LIGHTING CHANNEL 1 tab.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Edited by Corsair Notepad