Corsair Community

Corsair Hydro H150i "stuck" on the rainbow effect?

You have a "Lighting Link" effect layered on top of the spiral rainbow. CUE uses a top-down hierarchy system with the effect on top taking priority. However, they still act like layers on top of each other. It does not supersede the lower effect, but it sometimes covers it up.

So if I add a "static - white" on top of any other lighting effect, you will only see the white because there are no holes or spaces in the white pattern. But if you put Visor or Color Wave on top of a blue static layer, the blue will show any time a wave from Visor above is not actively lighting the same LEDs. This is one of the key tricks in making really complex lighting patterns -- layering different effects on top of each other to create a unique effect.

I can't tell which Lighting Link effect you selected, but you should be able to click on the spiral rainbow to "hide it" and it will turn grey and no longer be active. Of course, it can be deleted as well. I have on rare occasion seen one or two lighting glitches where an effect shows through one on top when it should not. However, in all of those cases it was resolved by deleting the underlying effect and then re-creating it (if needed).

You have a "Lighting Link" effect layered on top of the spiral rainbow. CUE uses a top-down hierarchy system with the effect on top taking priority. However, they still act like layers on top of each other. It does not supersede the lower effect, but it sometimes covers it up.

So if I add a "static - white" on top of any other lighting effect, you will only see the white because there are no holes or spaces in the white pattern. But if you put Visor or Color Wave on top of a blue static layer, the blue will show any time a wave from Visor above is not actively lighting the same LEDs. This is one of the key tricks in making really complex lighting patterns -- layering different effects on top of each other to create a unique effect.

I can't tell which Lighting Link effect you selected, but you should be able to click on the spiral rainbow to "hide it" and it will turn grey and no longer be active. Of course, it can be deleted as well. I have on rare occasion seen one or two lighting glitches where an effect shows through one on top when it should not. However, in all of those cases it was resolved by deleting the underlying effect and then re-creating it (if needed).

Oh god thank you, i didnt even see that at all