Corsair Community

Advice on how to sync case RGB to Corsair ecosystem

AAsfaziaZ

Hi all, I just started building my PC end of last year, and I was wondering whether I can get my case RGB to connect into the Corsair ecosystem via the LNP or CoPro. My case has 2 14LEDs strips on the front and 10 LEDs strip inside built in. This is due to I was given the H100i Elite Capellix as a gift and thus making me dwell into the Corsair ecosystem. So far my understanding is;

1) I need to connect the case LED's into LNP or CoPro via 3rd party cable.

2) Set them as Corsair products based on amount of LEDs? (this part is a little confusing)

Sorry if this question or thread is redundant or repeating as I can't find any explanation so far reading into this forum, and thanks in advance for the advice and help. Also, directing into related topics is much appreciated. God Bless

Edited by AAsfaziaZ

Telling us what case you have and what connectors it use for ARGB would be a great help if you want a useful answer...

Sorry. I thought the rules stated should not state brands other than corsair and my pc specs could be seen under my user name in a drop down list, but anyways, I am currently rocking the bequiet pure base 500dx, which uses a 3 pin 5v

• Corsair Employees
We do not officially support connecting third-party RGB hardware to our controlling devices in order to utilize iCUE control as iCUE effects are specifically designed around Corsair products and their specific LED counts. There are third-party adapters that may allow you to connect but it is 100% at your own risk and we will not be able to provide any support on how to setup the lighting channel you plug them into.

Awww... Too bad... But thanks anyway... Looks like I might have to wait for the 5000 Series case to be available where I live to switch over my whole setup into. Corsair has such an amazing RGB ecosystem and I hope they will integrate with more brands!