Corsair Community

Single 32gb stick

Jeff_M

Hi!

Please help me solve a mystery (to me) please. I have single memory stick that is 32gb.....4x8gb on board. CM32GX3M4A2400C11R

I can't use it as my DIMM slots can't accept such a large size and rightly ony comes up as 8gb on my system.

I have it for sale on ebay but eveyone is assuming it's one of 4 stick like you would normally get...But I can't find any other memory sticks like it anywhere.....Not even on Corsair's website or anything.

Pictures attached for evidence.

Thanks!

870105090_RAM1.thumb.jpg.59945ccae32f45e1b794c3639236d1b7.jpg

57375008_RAM2.thumb.jpg.fd35b79ba075dc6d38e22b6bd334ad11.jpg

Its a 8 gb module you have, that has been a part of a 4 x 8 gb kit at some point as you mention yourself

So it would seem - Thanks for confirming. It is so odd that the model number doesn't come up anywhere online though.

• Corsair Employees
So it would seem - Thanks for confirming. It is so odd that the model number doesn't come up anywhere online though.

If you search for the full part number it comes up just fine. The part number you listed in your OP was not a complete part number. Also as stated that is a single 8GB stick from what was a 32GB (4x8GB) kit of memory.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Memory/High-Performance-Memory/VENGEANCE%C2%AE-Pro-Series-%E2%80%94-32GB-(4-x-8GB)-DDR3-DRAM-2400MHz-C11-Memory-Kit/p/CMY32GX3M4A2400C11R