Corsair Community

H100i RGB Pro XT Fan Not Working

Miztik

I bought a prebuilt Vengeance I7200 recently, I just noticed that one of the two fans is not spinning and shows 0RPM within ICUE the other fan is operating as intended. Anyone know what the problem might be with the one fan?

I bought a prebuilt Vengeance I7200 recently, I just noticed that one of the two fans is not spinning and shows 0RPM within ICUE the other fan is operating as intended. Anyone know what the problem might be with the one fan?

check to see if the fan cable is secure to the motherboard header sometimes they come loose if not attached snugly

So I took the fan cable and routed it to a system fan slot on the motherboard. Ensured the bios was correct and the fan still didn't work connected directly to the motherboard. Assuming something is wrong with the fan itself at this rate?

So I took the fan cable and routed it to a system fan slot on the motherboard. Ensured the bios was correct and the fan still didn't work connected directly to the motherboard. Assuming something is wrong with the fan itself at this rate?

does look like a fan croaked, it happens occasionally been a while in my shop