Corsair Community

Non-Corsair RGB strip software configuration

RBM_Dragon

Hi,

Is there a way to add/configure the Lighting Channel list with a non-Corsair RGB strip, to fit the custom number of LEDs?

I have 4 Phanteks 400mm Neon Digital RGB strips which each have 28 LEDs.

Yes, I am aware of the current requirements and pin connections, the last part is just software configuration.

I have experience with programming, so not afraid to configure files.

LightingSetup.png.630d899e6a339c5540ea9475b3be30d0.png

well, Corsair strips have 10 LED, so just add up, see how it goes. 3 strips would control 30 LED. so you're pretty much limited to one 28 LED strip per channel.

You can still try using fan models but circular effects looped every x LEDs may not look pretty.

That's pretty much all you can do within iCUE.

• Corsair Employees
You will not be able to connect and configure your third-party RGB hardware with the iCUE software. You will need to utilize the approprate RGB headers on your motherboard and utilize the motherboard software. The RGB Strip setting in the iCUE software is purely for our RGB strips and it is programmed for the specific number of LEDS that it has. There is also a hard limit on the number of LEDs that can be connected and controlled. We will also not be able to provide any sort of developer level support in order for you to hack and modify the software.