Corsair Community

iCue not running from startup

arilling26

I had downloaded icue when I first built my pc and it worked great. I unfortunately had a failing hard drive so I had to copy everything over, and now iCue does not run during sleep or on startup and I have to open the application every time. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but so far nothing has worked

• Corsair Employees

Due to the actual function SLEEP no program, including iCUE, will run when you put your system to sleep. As for iCUE not starting on startup make sure it is set to ENABLED in the Startup tab of the Task Manager along with it being selected in the Settings menu of the iCUE software itself.

If the issue with no starting on Startup persists what this would show is that something when wrong in the copy/cloning process of the defective drive and you will most likely need to do a completely clean install of Windows instead of attempting to just copy/clone the previously failing drive.

Thank you. I guess what I meant is that it does not startup again when the computer is waken up. I have unenabled and enabled the startup multiple times both on icue and in windows, I may need to do what you suggested. Thank you so much for the quick response.