Corsair Community

RAM physical order incorrect in iCUE

L33T5ON

I have a 4x 8GB Kit of Dominator Platinum RGB (CMT32GX4M4C3200C16) RAM and while iCUE does show all 4 DIMMs no problem, the order of the sticks is incorrect. For example, when I change the LEDs on the ram directly to the right of the CPU in iCUE (what I will call the "1st" DIMM), it changes the 3rd physical DIMM. The 2nd DIMM in ICUE, is the 1st DIMM. The 3rd DIMM in iCUE is the 4th DIMM. And the 4th DIMM in iCUE is the 2nd DIMM.

Motherboard is a ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero currently running BIOS 3204, RAM is running firmware v1.03.26 and iCUE itself is v3.37.140.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You will need to utilize the DIMM SETUP tab in ICUE where you can rotate and rearrange them.

Well now I feel a little dumb because I looked all over that screen and must have missed being able to click the actual DIMM and move it around.

Thanks for helping me out Corsair Notepad :)

• Corsair Employees
Well now I feel a little dumb because I looked all over that screen and must have missed being able to click the actual DIMM and move it around.

Thanks for helping me out Corsair Notepad :)

If you don't think about clicking on the pictured DIMMs it can easily be looked over.