Corsair Community

Corsair HS70 Pro Battery Issue

The battery last only 5hours. I tried different sources like quick charge, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, charging time 2-5h doesnt make much difference. Should I return it?

I dwouldnt mind that the battery level after few hours of charging is always 94% if they last close to 16 hours but 5 hours is a joke

Thanks in advance

Edited by John79

• Corsair Employees

Hi John,

Many similar issues on our HS70 can be solved by doing a Soft-Reset. This will disconnect the battery from the headset, and then reconnect it. All you need to do is:

1.Make sure your HS70 is powered off.

2.Hold the Mute button on the HS70 headset down for about 15-20 seconds

3.After holding the Mute button wait 15 seconds and then hold the Power button until the HS70 turns on.

Then try testing the headset. If it is still having issues, please contact us again for further troubleshooting.

Contact Support @ https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us

They can help you with this issue.

• 4 weeks later...

I am sorry for getting back so late, i did what you suggested and... hmmm...soft reset i tried few times but i found what the problem was and please don't laugh :D ..i always turned off the headset before charging :))) and charging when headset is on solved the problem. I dont care if its 97% max (as iCUE shown) the battery last now at least 14h

thank you for reply and wish all you great day :D:D:D

• 10 months later...

Good day,

I am having some problem with my headset to. ICUE says statue battery not connected, i have tried the soft reset like you suggested and it did not work. I am not to sure what to do next.