Corsair Community

Idea for worlds best keyboard

Daethz

Corsair, please take the current K70 mk2 design

1. DURABLE Key-caps that don't snap off//Double PBT Pudding Keycaps with as much durability as possible because corsair keyboards have a constant issue of key stems cracking. (My second set of replacement caps, third set total, is now starting to crack and break off again)
  2. TKL edition to cut off the useless limb most people never use (have also never once used the media keys, keep the volume roller though)
  3. Standardize the bottom row
  4. Add on larger on-board storage for a more complex/full rgb profile

5. And then proceed to take my money.

Optional:

• A better wrist pad, or even a better wrist pad attachment system so you could come out with modular wrist pads you could sell individually.
  • Also maybe make the upgrade to USB-C, but include a C to A adapter for legacy computers.
  • Make the large wire going into the keyboard detachable/ and thinner, right now its a chonker.

Result: The only keyboard anyone would ever need, would be the definitive end of keyboard technology as it would be physically impossible to improve.

Edited by Daethz
An even better list

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi there Daethz,

First let me say, I will definitely pass along this post to the feedback department.

It's definitely worth mentioning, all of our newer keyboards starting with the K100 (so the K100, and the K60 variants only, at this time) use exclusively PBT Doubleshot keycaps and have a standardized bottom row.

These are all great ideas though, and I am going to pass them along. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Hi there Daethz,

First let me say, I will definitely pass along this post to the feedback department.

It's definitely worth mentioning, all of our newer keyboards starting with the K100 (so the K100, and the K60 variants only, at this time) use exclusively PBT Doubleshot keycaps and have a standardized bottom row.

These are all great ideas though, and I am going to pass them along. Thanks!

Are you going to offer more models with PBT Doubleshot keycaps this year? For example a new k70? thank you

• 3 months later...