Corsair Community

Corsair AX1500i Failure

FuriousNT

I have two systems, one at my residence in Los Angeles, and the other at my residence in Chennai, India. My rig in Chennai has an AX1500i which was purchased thru an authorized retailer in India. I am having trouble getting the RMA process started. Kaizen Infoserve is unresponsive to my calls and emails.

Please help.

5628A475-3E32-418C-B7E4-289BB2A8013D.thumb.jpeg.e74ae38ec472c005a32aa8a6b89f8bf3.jpeg

If anyone has RMA issues in India dealing with Corsair’s outsourced support company called Kaizen Infoserve, which has horrid service at their local branches; look to contact Girish Kumar at their corporate office in Bangalore. He was a pleasure to deal with, and understood how to provide customer service to Corsair’s American standard. Immediately acknowledging that an AX1500i failure is not a common issue, and is not “burn damage” as claimed by their lower level employees and receptionist at their Chennai, India branch. Their receptionist tried to void my warranty without my PSU even being inspected. I struggled to inform her that she does not make warranty decisions. Then their the know it all tech’s that use their own documentation for what will void the warranty which differs from Corsair’s own warranty paperwork. Fortunately I had my original receipt and warranty documents to get the RMA process started in Chennai, which they said would take 2 weeks and would most likely be denied. Girish at corporate had an AX1600i shipped to me overnight as one would expect from a company like Corsair. Corsair administrators on this forum please take this seriously- coming from a customer of 15 years living in Los Angeles, outsourcing your RMA process in India to an exceptionally bad company like Kaizen Infoserve is damaging your global brand value.

Thank you Girish for the excellent service once again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees

Hi FuriousNT,

Sorry for the delay in response -- glad to see that Girish was able to help you out already!

Saves me having to chase him up notify him of your plight :)

If there's anything else we can do to assist with your Corsair products - don't hesitate to let us know.

~ Mordred