Corsair Community

ICUE devices not detecting after PC reset

Kamiama

A few months ago I factory reset my PC because I was having terrible audio issues and ever since then my corsair RGB devices (three LL120 fans, K95 platinum keyboard, glaive RGB pro mouse, and corsair void USB RGB) haven't been working. I've reinstalled ICUE countless times to no avail and have been checking the forums for a while. I've been unable to find a solution so I've decided to start a thread of my own.

Here are a couple things that are happening:

- ICUE boots off start up but when you try to access the app it will open only to say "No device detected - please connect a device" before closing itself

- After task managering all ICUE processes and trying to open the app again, it will do the same thing

- MSI dragon center is somehow able to control the lighting on the mouse and keyboard (not the fans or headset)

- Before signing in after bootup, the keyboard, headset, and mouse will sometimes lightup rainbow but will go black after some time

I've tried:

- reinstalling icue

- updating device drivers

- ensuring connections are right between fans and lighting node pro

I have no idea what the problem is, and any help would be greatly appreciated :)

• Corsair Employees

You will need to disable or remove MSI Dragon Center as it is causing a conflict with the iCUE software. Once you have removed or disabled it you will need to follow the instructions in the link below to perform a clean uninstall and install of the iCUE software.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Well, MSI Dragon center isn't the problem because I literally downloaded it for the first time yesterday and this problem has persisted for several months. I believe I have tried to perform a clean uninstall of iCUE but I will try again and see if it works this time.

• Corsair Employees
Ok, I followed the steps in the link you provided and almost everything is finally working. The only problem is that my mouse will not show up on iCue - do you know what I can do to troubleshoot it?

What exactly are you plugging the mouse into? Are you utilizing some sort of USB hub or switch? Or are you plugging it directly into a USB port on the back of the motherboard?