Corsair Community

broken lighting on LS100 strips

Zeryth

I've run into an issue were the lighting from my LS100 strips broke after 1 point in the chain. It sometimes flickers slightly and sometimes even recovers after a while but most of the time it stays corrupted. I've recorded a video below:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
To make sure its not a power related issue make sure you have the iCUE software setup appropriately and that the correct length of strip is selected. If you have an incorrect strip length corrected it can cause issues like this. If you have iCUE setup correctly and its still happening what exactly are you plugging the LS100 strip into? What length is your strip(s)?

Similar problem in my system, I have the LS100 behind my monitor and I use monitor color reproduction. often the stripes begin to reproduce colors at random, if I try to set rainbow the problem persisite, if I disconnect and reconnect the stripes the problem is resolved however for a short time.

I checked the setting and the length is set correctly.

I've been using this setup for about 2 months and only about a week ago I had this problem. the SW is updated to the latest version and the hub firmware is also correctly installed