Corsair Community

H150I RGB PRO XT iCUE Issues

imbroken

Hello everyone. I have been running an H150I Pro XT for a few weeks. Everything has been running pretty well but at times it seems iCUE kind of loses connection and the fans don't know what to do and temps climb. This was happening pretty rarely and after some changes seemed to get things dialed in. Well, move on to yesterday, I noticed one of the 3 fans for the H150 was spinning like 800rpm faster in the display than the other fans and they are all set to 'balanced'. I have tried adjusting it individually, reinstalling iCUE, reboots, forcing firmware to the h150 through iCUE. No matter what I do this fan seems to be stuck. I did install HWiNFO64 and noticed on the Corsair site it mentioned a possible conflict, so I unchecked the corsair support to no avail, uninstalled and tried the entire gambit of uninstall/reinstall/firmware etc on the H150 again. I am a bit lost here, any help would be highly appreciated. (Newest iCUE firmware)

• Corsair Employees
Make sure you are plugging the internal USB cable from your cooler directly into an internal USB Header on your motherboard and that you are not utilizing any sort of internal USB passthrough or hub. Also make sure you have downloaded and installed the latest chipset driver from AMD's website directly.