Corsair Community

Corsair RGB Hub/iCUE Issue

Guilte

If you have a "H150i Pro or XT", then you fan lighting is manually set. You need to designate the fan type and number of in the Lighting Set-up tab for the Lighting Node Pro/Core or Commander Pro.

If you have a "H150i Elite" and the fan are connected to the Commander Core, that device uses an auto-detect for both PWM and RGB functionality. You can force an auto-detect for RGB in the CUE settings menu. However, for PWM it seems to require a power cycle. If you can't get a fan to show up in the fan speed section, you may need to shutdown completely and then boot back up to make sure the device powers off.

I got a similar issue when having installed my new main board.

You have to plug your fans (FAN 1,FAN2 etc....) in the exact same order on the controller RGB1,RGB2etc....

It worked out for me, i had one fan with the light off and that was the cause of the issue.

Best

You have to plug your fans (FAN 1,FAN2 etc....) in the exact same order on the controller RGB1,RGB2etc....

It worked out for me, i had one fan with the light off and that was the cause of the issue.

No, it doesn't work that way and fan motor control and RGB lighting control are completely separate properties. It does mean you likely have an issue with one of your RGB LEDs on one of the fans. They work in series, so a bad spot on #4 causes problems down the line after that. If things appear to be working normally right now, then the suspect fan may be in the last fan slot where it doesn't cause as much visible trouble.