Corsair Community

ARC Effect Not Appearing?

qxyy

So I saw someone showing off their corsair lighting settings and they looked cool so I decided I was going to use them. Whenever I was looking around for the last effect which was arc, I couldnt find it anywhere. It doesnt appear up in the lighting effects tab. The only place I could find it is in the hardware lighting tab. I have a corsair h100i 240mm aio. If anyone else had this problem please help :(. ps: my software is on the latest version

Not all fans do all of the possible lighting effects. Some of them are impossible given the geometry differences (outer ring, lack of outer ring, etc).

Assuming you have the standard non-SE platinum, then you have ML fans with 4 center hub LEDs. You cannot do the Arc effect because it is an outer ring rotational sequence and you don't have LEDs there. That one is for LL and QL fans with the outer ring. If you have something other than that, you need to clarify whether you are talking about the pump ring, the fans, or which of the seven "H100i" models you are referring to.