Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL DDR4 Memory

Corsair Albert

• Corsair Employee

Hey everyone,

Today, we’re bringing out the VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL. The compact form factor has come to our famed VENGEANCE RGB PRO memory sticks. Here’s a few quick highlights:

• Ten ultra-bright and individually addressable RGB LEDs that personally tailor to your system’s theme
  • 44mm height which accommodates liquid and air coolers that demand their own space
  • Custom performance PCBs which bring an excellent and reliable level of performance and stability

Click the following for more information: Black, White. We’ve put together a quick FAQ below.

Q: What’s the difference between this and the normal VENGEANCE RGB PRO?

A: The newly-released VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL is 7mm shorter in height for increased compatibility in smaller builds and with a wider variety of coolers.

Q: What speeds are available?

A: Current speeds available are 3200MHz and 3600 MHz. Higher speeds will be available in the future.

Q: Is this compatible with my system?

A: Like the rest of our DDR4 memory lineup – the VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL is compatible with and optimized for the best performance on the latest Intel and AMD DDR4 motherboards/CPUs. You can verify compatibility by checking your motherboard's memory specifications via the manufacturer's website, or contacting our support. Don’t forget to enable XMP/memory profile in your motherboard’s BIOS settings!

2104120866_Image1.thumb.png.87cff71ce0e67ba3fcf6febf2bd69f7f.png

Let us know if you guys have any more questions or what your thoughts are!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
Albert,

Is there any timeline for the future DDR4 lineup? Specifically looking at a 4 pack of 8 MG, DDR4 3600 with 16 CAS latency.

Thank you.

Hi kparr_90,

Thanks for your question! At the moment I do not have any details on when a 3600 MHz C16 kit may come out.

• Corsair Employee
Will there be a future release of 64GB Kit 4x16gb? Or should I just get x2 of 2x16gb kit? Worried about the compatibility issue.

Hi ofnt,

A 64GB kit (4x16GB) should be in the works, though I can't say when it would release. What compatibility issue are you referring to?

Hi ofnt,

A 64GB kit (4x16GB) should be in the works, though I can't say when it would release. What compatibility issue are you referring to?

I've read that getting a 4x16GB kit is always better than getting (2x16gb) kit + (2x16gb) kit, since they are not manufactured at the same time.. That's my only concern.

• Corsair Employee
I've read that getting a 4x16GB kit is always better than getting (2x16gb) kit + (2x16gb) kit, since they are not manufactured at the same time.. That's my only concern.

I see - you are very correct in this case. We've had scenarios of customers ordering two of the same model memory kits but run into issues due to receiving two different versions. Hoping we get the 64GB kit out ASAP for you! If I see any additional kits pop up any time soon, I'll be sure to post here.

Hi Albert,

Can I top mount the H115i Elite Capellix AIO in the 4000d airflow case with this RAM? Currently finding a case to top mount AIO and sync all RGB with the iCue ecosystem.

Hi AAsfaziaZ,

Welcome to our forums! Yep, you'll be able to top-mount our H115i ELITE CAPELLIX AIO when using this RAM in your system.

Good Morning,

I know you can't divulge details on products that aren't out yet, but...

I just want submit my interest in a set of 4x32 GB (128 GB) 3600 MHz Vengeance RGB Pro (Original or SL, but preferably SL) RAM in white.

Seems like black builds get the full 4x32 GB option, but white builds get capped at 2x16, or 4x16 :/

Edited by HotShotX

• Corsair Employee
Good Morning,

I know you can't divulge details on products that aren't out yet, but...

I just want submit my interest in a set of 4x32 GB (128 GB) 3600 MHz Vengeance RGB Pro (Original or SL, but preferably SL) RAM in white.

Seems like black builds get the full 4x32 GB option, but white builds get capped at 2x16, or 4x16 :/

This will be communicated. Thanks for chiming in, HotShotX!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi AAsfaziaZ,

Welcome to our forums! Yep, you'll be able to top-mount our H115i ELITE CAPELLIX AIO when using this RAM in your system.

Went with the 4000x, h115i capellix and Vengeance RGB Pro SL based on this. But I'm having issues with the h115i capellix clearing the RAM and fitting.

Edited by Soodey

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...