Corsair Community

5000d fan configuration

Parmenedes

I'm just wondering about fan configuration for the front panel of the 5000d airflow. Is it possible to fit two 120mm fans and one 140mm fan in the front? Or if you have even one 140mm fan in the front, would that mean you can only fit a max of two total fans there, regardless of how big they are? Also, is it possible to fit two 140mm and one 120mm? Edited by Parmenedes

Funny I was going to come on here with the same question ... I have the case sitting here unopened (waiting for my other parts) - and I dont have a 140mm fan to test anyways or 2 for that matter.

Id be happy with 2 140's top and bottom and 1 120 in the middle? or would that not fit. Anyone with the case and 2 140s mind testing ... please :)

Funny I was going to come on here with the same question ... I have the case sitting here unopened (waiting for my other parts) - and I dont have a 140mm fan to test anyways or 2 for that matter.

Id be happy with 2 140's top and bottom and 1 120 in the middle? or would that not fit. Anyone with the case and 2 140s mind testing ... please :)

My 5000d arrived yesterday, and I listed a few observations in the stickied 5000d thread. It is possible to fit two 140’s and one 120 in the front (but not the top), but it’s a tight fit and only works with a 120 in the middle (not on the top or the bottom).

My 5000d arrived yesterday, and I listed a few observations in the stickied 5000d thread. It is possible to fit two 140’s and one 120 in the front (but not the top), but it’s a tight fit and only works with a 120 in the middle (not on the top or the bottom).

Thanks for this - I might consider a that setup for some more cooling. Think the look would be cool also, pun intended :)