Corsair Community

How long does it take for Corsair to ship?

Hmm I ordered on Friday last week (8th of Jan) and it's now the 12th and it still says "Shipping soon" with no ETA on shipping or delivery :(

When I check the "status of my web order/rma" on their support page the line status says "packed" and "scheduled ship date" was 08.01.2021 - shipped date and tracking number are blank.

Thinking about cancelling to be honest.

Edited by avoidconfusion

• Corsair Employees
All of Corsair shutdown for a week following Christmas with the exception of some customer service and technical support agents who decided to work through the shutdown. As such things like webstore orders were not shipping during that time and there are delays associated with that. Our hubs are working to get caught up but the fact of the matter is it can take a couple extra days to ship your order at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I did a order of RM850 from the UK Webstore on the 8th Jan and received notification that it has gone out of stock, its now 20 days , still no news on when its going to be in stock. Does anyone know how long it may take ????

Reach out to our Webstore Support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com

It's wise to check if it is in stock before you order. Stock deliveries are patchy at the moment thanks to Covid. I ended up spending a lot more than I wanted to, to get one that was actually in stock. However, delivery was extremely fast indeed. Corsair sent it same day on 24 hour delivery. But don't forget that was a month ago before Brexit happened and now there may well be complications at the airports. If the item is out of stock you might as well sit on the order because everyone is in the same boat. Power supplies, and many other components right now are hard to come by.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...