Corsair Community

[EN]

Hello everyone,

Owner of a K55 RGB since May 2020.

Never had any issue with it before.

But now my problem is that it is stuck with red backlight and I can't change it from iCUE. It just won't change.

I tried to reset EPROM + update but the problem remain the same. It is stuck in red backlight no matter why...

I can reduce it and stop backlight but cannot change color.

Is there any solution about this or it does need an RMA ?

Best regards,

[FR]

Bonjour à tous,

Je possède un K55 RGB depuis début Mai de cette année.

Je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec auparavant mais à présent il reste bloqué sur la couleur rouge et j'ai beau essayé tout les paramètres il ne veut pas changer de couleur de iCUE.

J'ai fais un reset EPROM + maj du micrologiciel mais rien à faire il reste bloqué sur la couleur rouge.

Je peux réduire la luminosité ou l'éteindre complètement mais pas changer de couleur.

Y'a t'il une solution à ce problème ou doit-il être envoyé en garantie ?

Cordialement,

• 5 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee

Hi Nuka,

First, we sincerely apologize for any delay you experienced due to extraordinary holiday support/service request volume.

This is almost always related to a software conflict with iCUE's RGB control, where another application is taking priority with the iCUE SDK.

Go ahead and click Settings at the top of iCUE, and then uncheck the box for SDK and Plugins, then Restart the iCUE service.

If this doesn't work, please open up a ticket with support using the link at the top of this page.