Corsair Community

iCUE 4000X RGB, iCUE H115i ELITE and Vengeance RGB PRO

Effigy

Hi Forum

I am looking to validate that all the components working together wont create issues in terms of clearance

1) Case: CORSAIR iCUE 4000X RGB

2) AIO: CORSAIR iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX

3) Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB (2x8GB)

Any help would be appreciated. Motherboard is ASUS TUF X570 PRO

Thank you!

1) The H115i Elite IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANY HIGH PROFILE MEMORY FROM CORSAIR. In short, if you want to use Corsair Memory, you will need to Vengeance low profile, which is what I ended up doing.

2) Another small problem which I resolved by trimming down the plastic around the corner of the fan closest to my ASUS TUF X570 PRO VRM Heatsink, just to the left of the CPU chipset. The case can easily handle the cooler, but when in the case, and without removing some plastic off of the fan corner, the fan makes contact with the VRM and does not fit..... barely. By filing down the plastic corner of the fan, I was able to get everything to fit comfortably. This act did not alter the integrity of the fan at all, not the plastic or the screws... just got rid of the bulk that was bumping the VRM. The change to the fan is completely invisible when looking into the case. It in no way destroys the aesthetic.

Hope this helps someone.

Edited by Effigy