Corsair Community

K100 updates fail every time

Decotime

Hi fellow gamers

Just bought the K100 keyboard and cant seem to update it, so I cant use Icue software to change key color profiles. In Icue software under settings it detects the key board is present and allows you to click the button to upgrade the firmware to the latest version , but then fails everytime and im unable to change any colors in Icue.

Any fixes for this issue ?

Ive also tried updating the driver in windows 10 pro , but there are none available.

Can anyone help and suggest what I should try next ?

Thanks in advance

Jeff

I just bought it, yesterday first time I’ve used it, there was an update there so I tried to update the k100 , fails every time. And the version I have is useless as I can’t see the keyboard to do anything with..

First Corsair product I’ve bought and highly likely the last.

Not impressed.

I just bought it, yesterday first time I’ve used it, there was an update there so I tried to update the k100 , fails every time. And the version I have is useless as I can’t see the keyboard to do anything with..

First Corsair product I’ve bought and highly likely the last.

Not impressed.

I just got it too and didn't have an update needed. It's a great keyboard, synced up to icue colors of my system without even doing anything.

• Corsair Employees
Hi fellow gamers

Just bought the K100 keyboard and cant seem to update it, so I cant use Icue software to change key color profiles. In Icue software under settings it detects the key board is present and allows you to click the button to upgrade the firmware to the latest version , but then fails everytime and im unable to change any colors in Icue.

Any fixes for this issue ?

Ive also tried updating the driver in windows 10 pro , but there are none available.

Can anyone help and suggest what I should try next ?

Thanks in advance

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to hear you're having issues updating your K100 RGB. Is your K100 connected to a dock/USB hub/KVM switch by any chance? In the meantime, I suggest opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com.

I just got it too and didn't have an update needed. It's a great keyboard, synced up to icue colors of my system without even doing anything.

Hi Neuropsychology,

Glad to hear! Have you checked out the spiral rainbow effect on the iCUE dial? Feel free to shoot any questions or feedback here as well!