Corsair Community

iCUE 3.36.125 wrong AiO temp

Athlios

Hello.

I just updated to the latest version and the liquid temp reporting is wrong at around 70 degrees Celsius making the fans run at full speed all time even though my CPU is around 35-44 degrees.

My AiO is H115i Platinum.

Thank you in advance.

1) Run a quick repair install on CUE. Windows Settings -> Apps -> click on Corsair CUE and select modify. Follow the prompts for a repair install. It may not resolve it, but is quick, risk free, and often clears up weird issues.

2) If still stuck, I would tempted to force flash the firmware on the cooler. Check for update, "it's up to date", Force Update. It is normal for the AIO to go offline during this. You can create a ticket and wait for Support, but I imagine the fan noise is driving you crazy. If you prefer to wait, disconnect the PWM wires from the Platinum splitter and stick them somewhere on the MB headers for now.

Is it normal that it's stuck at 4% for 10 mins?

CUE monitoring is not connected to the cooler physical function. This is vastly different than my H115i Temp is reading artificially high.

Are you running other full spectrum software monitoring programs like AIDA64 or HWiNFO?