Corsair Community

Actions would glitch in the middle of the game

wakry

I have 12 marcos assigned to the 12 buttons on the side of my mouse (Scimitar pro RGB). In the middle of the game these buttons would stop working even though they were running just fine a second ago. Also, a random key from the numpad (that I used to bind with the mouse buttons) would start spamming every time I try to type something with the keyboard (ie. 55555555) and it won't stop.

After I turn the numpad off and I go to iCUE, I can see that my macos are all messed up and almost all of them are duplicated multiple times ( I have 12 actions and they became 31). All the button assignments are messed up too.

It is so frustrating that in the the middle of a run in the game this happens, and it happens frequently. Every time I have to delete all the faulty actions and redo all of them again.

Please if I am pressing something that might cause that on my mouse or keyboard please let me know.

Edit: I think it's worth to mention that I have a Crosair keyboard and it's on iCUE too.

Thank you,

• 3 weeks later...

So I noticed that the issue happens when iCUE crashes silently in the background and the behavior mentioned before starts to happen.

I tried to look up the error in the Windows log and I found it.

Faulting application name: iCUE.exe, version: 3.36.125.0, time stamp: 0x5fbbd88e

Faulting module name: ucrtbase.dll, version: 10.0.19041.546, time stamp: 0x73123758

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x0009edbb

Faulting process id: 0x27d4

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6e139e31eb857

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Corsair\CORSAIR iCUE Software\iCUE.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll

Report Id: 04909604-e2a9-450a-ac52-4fd974697f26

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

• 3 months later...