Corsair Community

K100 - Fn & stuck keys

I found that even after hardware remapping or disabling the Fn key and storing profile onboard using the latest iCUE v3.36.125, pressing 1 or multiple keys and then the Fn key often gets the last pressed keys stuck.

E.g. pressing Fn + I + L => I + L stuck.

To "unstick" the keys I have to repress both I and L.

All of this is easily reproducible and seems to occur often during rapid keystrokes.

Does anyone else have this problem?

PS - I know it's weird but I'm using IJKL instead of WASD for more available keys and room to the right of the keyboard (shifting keyboard left).

Edited by howiec

• 2 weeks later...
Had to register an account because I am also having issues with my brand new k100 keyboard. I have to restart windows when it happens, I am not sure if it is the function key related but perhaps, as I may have accidentally tapped it lightly when hitting the control button to copy something. But control was hard stuck. This is the third time I have had this issue. After googling a bit, I noticed a lot of the same issues in past K series keyboards. This one was 200 brand new, So I hope this gets fixed moving forward.

Had to register an account because I am also having issues with my brand new k100 keyboard. I have to restart windows when it happens, I am not sure if it is the function key related but perhaps, as I may have accidentally tapped it lightly when hitting the control button to copy something. But control was hard stuck. This is the third time I have had this issue. After googling a bit, I noticed a lot of the same issues in past K series keyboards. This one was 200 brand new, So I hope this gets fixed moving forward.
Hmm, strange, so far I've only had issues with the Fn key causing other keys to get stuck.

I can trigger this bug every time though (100% reproducible).

Sux, I might just have to go back to my old, cheaper keyboard.

I really need all the keys I can bind, especially for Escape From Tarkov.

Edited by howiec

Yes, I'm also having the same issue as listed above, and would like to know why this key is even included.

Coming from years with gaming keyboards, the addition of the Fn key is a new concept for me. The only time I've ever seen the Fn key is for the function row of keys that also have other functionality, such as media controls, mainly seen on laptop keyboards.

This keyboard has no other text on these to indicate extra functionality, the media controls on keys of their own. The only thing I've been able to do with the Fn key so far is reproducing the bug posted above.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm experiencing the same issue. The stuck CTL key had been happening intermittently when I accidently pressed CAPS and another key at the same time (pressing the right CTL usually fixed the issue). Since the most recent iCUE (3.36.125) it now seems to happen much more frequently (3 times so far today).

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for letting us know about the issue with keys being stuck when using FN. I'll escalate this up to my team.

Thanks!

This would be a huge fix as it adds a much needed usable key (in my case) and also prevents me from dying in games from this issue.

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for letting us know about the issue with keys being stuck when using FN. I'll escalate this up to my team.

Just checking in to see if there's an upcoming fix.

iCUE shows no new firmware as of today.

Thanks,

Howie

A quick search pointed to to this thread, but I am happy to move my issue to another if need be.

The Windows key on my recently purchased K100 (this is the second keyboard as the first was returned last late last week to point of sale due to non-functioning right ctrl key).

Are there any suggestions to remedy this problem?

I purchased a Logi G915 TKL as well (presently typing on it) in the event the k100 issues cannot be resolved.

Cheers...

• 3 weeks later...