Corsair Community

iCUE killing H100i Platinum Radiator Fans?

ZeroM

The RGB in my radiator fans turned off the moment I opened up iCUE, I was able to get the 3 front fans, the 1 back fan, and the 2 bottom fans running through the software, but the 2 on the H100i Platinum have since been off.

Uninstalling the program didn't return the lighting back to the default that it started with, and the H100i Fans didn't come back either.

I've installed/reinstalled profiles to change the lights and nothing has brought them back to me. I wouldn't be so annoyed if uninstalling iCUE entirely set the fans back to default, but it just leaves them where they were at when it was last on the PC.

Any help in how to fix this will be greatly appreciated!

Check the LIGHTING EFFECTS when you have the cooler selected from the device list and make sure that there is actually an effect set and running for the cooler fans.

It has the CPU cooler and 2 fans selected to the right of it. The app is showing everything with color, but it's not translating to the fans themselves.

It has the CPU cooler and 2 fans selected to the right of it. The app is showing everything with color, but it's not translating to the fans themselves.

there should be a lighting effect and a hardware lighting, make sure both are set - the hardware one controls what happens when iCue isn't running.

Also, don't rule out the physical - go check the wiring hasnt come loose to the fans and the fan lighting hub.