Corsair Community

How do you swap forward and back buttons?

GrampaBob69

1) CUE -> Actions Tab. Select + to create a new action.

2) Change it from Macro to "remap mouse button" in the drop down menu.

3) You should now have a picture of the mouse and its assignable buttons. Click the circle for Forward Button, then go up top and click on the "back button" in the diagram. It should highlight yellow to let you know it has been assigned.

4) Go back to step 1 and make a second action. Repeat the steps, but select Back button from the bottom and forward from the top.

That should do it, but remember this will only work if the software is running.

1) CUE -> Actions Tab. Select + to create a new action.

2) Change it from Macro to "remap mouse button" in the drop down menu.

3) You should now have a picture of the mouse and its assignable buttons. Click the circle for Forward Button, then go up top and click on the "back button" in the diagram. It should highlight yellow to let you know it has been assigned.

4) Go back to step 1 and make a second action. Repeat the steps, but select Back button from the bottom and forward from the top.

That should do it, but remember this will only work if the software is running.

Thanks, this is the issue I got from google. I do not see a remap mouse buttons option in the drop down menu (see attached)

mouse.thumb.jpg.46bd31d193a599f4762ae8b452af62e9.jpg

I am not sure I understand either. It should be in the right column, the next one underneath 'language keys'.

Is this an Iron Claw wireless? If so, plug it in via USB while setting this up and see if it makes a difference.

Ok I see it now. New OS install with new hardware and my resolutions are not set yet so for some reason I had full screen but the window went off screen so onboard profiles, mouse, keystroke were all gone.

Got it now thanks again everyone.