Corsair Community

iCUE for K100 keyboard on a Mac

C. Nile

• 4 months later...
What version of MacOS are you using? I have been able to use the K100 on a M1 Mac Mini since the K100 launched.

I have a MacBook Pro 16-inch 2019 and am running macOS Big Sur fully updated. My Dark Core RGB Pro SE and the wireless dongle are successfully detected, but the K100 is not. Everything is connected through a Thunderbolt dock, and the K100 works fine on Windows through the dock.

• 3 weeks later...
What version of MacOS are you using? I have been able to use the K100 on a M1 Mac Mini since the K100 launched.

G'day OP here, I've had another attempt to sort this out, but the only Mac firmware was ICUESetup_3.38.61_release.msi, which my Mac refuses to open. 😒

How did you install iCUE 4?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

G'day OP here, I've had another attempt to sort this out, but the only Mac firmware was ICUESetup_3.38.61_release.msi, which my Mac refuses to open. 😒

How did you install iCUE 4?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The link to v4 for macOS is somewhere on the forums. The iCUE homepage for macOS has not been updated from v3.

• 4 weeks later...

OP here again, but with great news. :praise:

I got around the "not enough space to install" issue & successfully installed the latest iCue V4.

Massive improvement all around, so many thanks to the iCue Development Team.

I'm a very happy chappy.:biggrin:

Edited by C. Nile