Corsair Community

ICUE software - Actions bug

CorruptNPC

So when I add an action, then deleted it then add the same action i added (but deleted), it's counting upwards as if the deleted actions are still there, after a reboot or by restarting the program, the previous actions re-appear then I can delete them then. I have already tried repairing ICUE using the launcher but still no luck in fixing this.

GIF - https://i.gyazo.com/a9e9c993a570ef151f842fb613ceefa0.mp4

There is some kind of Actions Library Copy bug going on the last two versions. Typically the user will see a transfer of their Library list into the active Actions list for the default profile on first system boot. This looks like another mutation to add to the list and I am able to replicate it.

The only suggestion I have is to delete the action in the Library to prevent the continual copy error (if you are seeing that as well). Obviously leave it in the Actions list for profiles where it is needed.

believe it or not, I've even tried doing that, deleted all my actions I ever made and made a new one from scratch and the bug still occurs, i honestly don't remember when I first noticed the bug but I had been waiting patiently for it to get fixed but now I'm just a bit stressed about it.

You should be able to leave them in the actual "Actions tab" so you can use them. Just clean out the Library. When I do this, I don't get the duplicates on start and I was able to remove the Macro (1), Macro (2), etc. that are improperly generated.

The other possible workaround is to create a dummy default profile. I only get this duplicate stuff in the default (top listed) profile. Take one of your profiles and duplicate it, delete any actions, and rename "place holder" (or whatever) and drag it to the top of the list. That should stop the spam and if it does happen, it will generate in a meaningless profile. The down side is you need to manually switch to whatever you prefer to use after CUE loads, but that is likely easier than cleaning house each time.