Corsair Community

Icue causing system to crash with a black screen, any fix?

jarablue

As soon as I install icue. Give it a day or less and my system with throw corsair display error and then hang my pc with a black screen. I'll have to power down and unplug the power from my system, then windows boots back fine. But less than 24 hours, the system will hang to a black screen and crash.

I can install icue and just exit out of it when needed and that will fix this issue. But if I keep it running in the system tray, eventually it will hang the system.

Is corsair working on a fix for this? This seems to be a pretty glaring issue that multiple people are having.

I had this, only way to stop it was run iCue when needed or uninistall it. Rendered my Dark Core pretty much useless either way.

I even re-installed Windows and reloaded my programs, now it'll just complete crash with no Black screen or Event Logs, unless I rolled back to 3.34

However the change below did actually help, by changing the issue to one an hour to one a day. Allowed me to at least do some gaming.

Goto Nvidia control panel, manage 3d settings, global settings and change power management mode to "Prefer maximum performance".