Corsair Community

corsair h115i platinium RGB

matheuspconcer

good afternoon friends, it's been 1 month since i set up my new computer, and it has been about 3 weeks since my corsair h115i even with low temperatures stays with the high speed, this is very uncomfortable. playing, no problem listening to a little high speed, but standing still doesn't make sense.

at the moment the

CPU is at 29.3 degrees

mother board 30 degrees

SHP 40 degrees

25 degree GPU

I don't know what to do anymore, I already changed the fans in the bios,

I have the corsair icue, and even leaving it silent, it still has rotations that bother

I also have fan expert 4 from asus, who also hasn't changed much, the only change was the fans of the case.

thank you all.

The radiators fans will adjust their speed based on coolant temperature (H115i Platinum Temp). This is how the cooling process works, but there is no way to accurately set the baseline for everyone. Someone in a 29C room will have a drastically different experience than someone is a 16C room. If you do have a hot room or a hot case, it is fairly easy to reach the 40C=100% fan mark, but you don't need to run those speeds. No matter how fast they go, you can't reduce the coolant temp below room temperature. Most people will have an idle coolant temperature of +4-7C above room temp.

To verify the fan controller on the AIO is working, go to the Performance Tab and click + to create a new custom curve. A graph will appear below and you can use the PWM % option to verify the fans can change speed. Long term you also can use the three presets within the custom curve mode so you can see the data points. There are three shape tools in the upper right corner of the graph that correspond to the Quiet/Balanced/Extreme presets. Make sure you apply to new curve to your fans. You must click the fan profile on the left (highlights yellow) then click all the fans you want to apply it to. They will ring yellow to show it is applied.

As for the other case fans, presumably the are connected to the MB and your control options are in the BIOS of AI Suite.

thanks for the friendly advice, but I had already tried to change that,

the problem is that one of the fans responds perfectly to all commands,

and pump the same thing, the problem is the first fan that is almost always above 1,800rpm and that irritates a lot.

I may have to disassemble and assemble everything again.

if someone has another groove I will be waiting.

if nothing works by Monday, I will have to take it to a technical assistance to see if it is normal

Thank you all again

...the problem is that one of the fans responds perfectly to all commands,

and pump the same thing, the problem is the first fan that is almost always above 1,800rpm and that irritates a lot.

That is very specific information and different than 'all my fans are loud and I don't know why.'

On the splitter that comes from the pump, swap the two radiator fan connectors (1<->2). Does the "stuck fan" move to the other fan channel (problem with the fan)?

Or does the new fan on that channel now run fast and the previous one is now normal on the other channel (potential problem with the controller)?

first I want to thank you for your help,

I inverted the fan cables and apparently, all two respond perfectly.

I spent some time to do some temperature tests and see if the fans would go up to speed.

apparently everything is perfect, I will do tests throughout the week and soon post here on the forum if it resolved or not.

I would like to thank you all and especially ¨c-attack¨ for your help

thanks

I don’t know exactly why this happens sometimes. It’s possible one fan wire or one pin is slightly loose. If it happen again, just unplug it and reconnect it to the same one. Often that is enough to fix it.

If it becomes a problem on the same connector too often, you can take an inexpensive PWM splitter and run both fans from the other channel. There’s not much reason to have independent control for both. That would keep things normal while you talk to Corsair Support.