Corsair Community

Latest iCUE Update - BROKEN H150i functionality

Lyric

I just built a brand new system and the latest update has killed all functionality on my CPU Cooler.

I've had to disable CPU FAN Monitoring after this update as the cooler is no longer detected and would not let me boot up my computer. The pump is still functional per HWInfo as the cpu is still being cooled, but my radiator fans are now stuck at 100% and it is ridiculously loud and I cannot do anything about it.

Can you provide a solution on how to get the Corsair H150i to show up again in iCUE? I also do not see anything in Device Manager related to it. The firmware update had also failed twice. I've tried turning off my PC, unplugging the USB Cable, holding the power button to drain anything left in the PSU and then reconnecting it all.

Nothing is working to control fans, rgb or anything and it isn't appearing in the devices list.

Contacted Corsair....essentially when the firmware update failed twice and it was undetected it's effectively bricked and runs full tilt.

I had to order a replacement and then have to return this one. :mad:

You all need to really get it together with your software, it's all over the internet the problems with corsair updates. If it happens again I'll just go to a different vendor from now on.