Corsair Community

No hardware detected in iCue

Megatech

This is the third iCue software which doesn’t work for me. I have a k95 platinum and Corsair memory. It says “no hardware detected”

I have to uninstall and install a old version. Has anyone else had this problem.

Have already logged a ticket but all they suggest is to not update to latest version. Pathetic if you ask me.

This is the third iCue software which doesn’t work for me. I have a k95 platinum and Corsair memory. It says “no hardware detected”

I have to uninstall and install a old version. Has anyone else had this problem.

Have already logged a ticket but all they suggest is to not update to latest version. Pathetic if you ask me.

I have the K95 Platinum and the M65 PRO RGB mouse and get zero color on them. This is past stupid to pay so much for hardware, that the company screws up with updates.Getting really fed up with Corsair

I’m a friggin genius. I have figured out why I’m getting “no devices detected” on my PC. It’s running a dll which is causing iCUE software to crash. To fix it rename the y750splugin.dll to y750splugin.dll_bad. It’s in C:/Program Files (x86)/Corsair/CORSAIR iCUE Software/plugins/LenovoY750s

You’re welcome